Monday, April 13, 2020

Get on the Ball, Mister

I just snuck a peek at Ariel's journal, and I'm adding my say to hers for the one voted most-likely-to-be-male around here to find the time for us to play that game we made up characters for, like a whole month ago.

That's right. I'm admitting I want to play a doofy kids' game with dice and shit where we pretend to be magical heroes and crap like that.

So, my favorite possessor of outie genitals instead of innie ones, think about how serious it must be if I'm letting on in public that I'm all over the idea of this game.

Let's play.

All five of us.

Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once in a Blue Moon ...

Photoshoots have not been a steady hobby of mine for ... well, ever. But the last few years they've been even less frequent, so it was n...