Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Stop Ruining My Foul-Mouthed Sarcasm Vibe

It's getting harder and harder to enjoy being a prickly bitch. I mean, jesus, what the hell is wrong with people that they talk and behave the way I talk and behave ... except that they actually mean it?

I wish I could say I give absolutely zero fucks about how nasty and argumentative the online world is, but damn, pretending to be the kind of chick who chews iron nails and spits needles just doesn't land the same way when everybody else is spitting needles for real.

I mean, fuck me, am I going to have to turn into a blubbery sentimental sap like all the other yams in this house, just to keep from reminding myself of the crap-tastic shit-slingers out there fecally bombarding the world with their bitterly raving, shut-eared knock-down drag-outs?

Inquiring minds want to know, goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Ruining My Foul-Mouthed Sarcasm Vibe

It's getting harder and harder to enjoy being a prickly bitch. I mean, jesus, what the hell is wrong with people that they talk and beha...