Friday, January 31, 2020

So Many Saps Around Here.

Sappy people, I mean. They're just soooo sentimental. It was a particular day of the year. So what? Anniversaries have always struck me as pointless. Are you together? Here and now? That's what matters, not turning it into some kind of endurance test.

Right?

Only this year, everybody remembered I've been here eleven years too.

And it was me they were making a fuss over. Being sappy over.

But I'm not sniffling.

Who's sniffling?

You're the one who's sniffling, that's who. Definitely not me.

...

...

I do love those saps so much.

<3, you saps.

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once in a Blue Moon ...

Photoshoots have not been a steady hobby of mine for ... well, ever. But the last few years they've been even less frequent, so it was n...