Thursday, April 2, 2020

Guys, please! Enough already!

Oh my god, they just keep going on about how sad and lonely I must be stuck in my box without a body and not getting all the hugs and kisses and sex they're getting ... it's enough to drive a girl cray-fucking-zee.

I mean, I have gone literally YEARS without getting out of the box. And Claire knows this even if Sash and Aers don't. As for our ever-fretful boyfriend, he of ALL people ought to get me well enough to know that

I'M FINE.

Being stuck in a box for months at a time is nowhere near as bad as constantly hearing people moaning about how guilty they feel that I'm stuck in a box.

What part of "I'm totally used to it and I love eavesdropping on hot poly sex and as long as I'm in here I don't have to be all sensitive with everybody's feelings or put on my mask of sarcasm or any of that stuff" do they not understand? Claire's been in the box. She knows how chill it is. And they're all always going on and on about how Claire's the one everybody listens to!

Please.

Stop beating yourselves up. It's literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Also ...

God, I fucking love all of you and you can say anything you want and the sound of your voices will always be absolute and total perfection to my ears.

There. Do you get it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once in a Blue Moon ...

Photoshoots have not been a steady hobby of mine for ... well, ever. But the last few years they've been even less frequent, so it was n...